A blog dedicated to public records requests and Monterey County news.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Naval Postgraduate School's "ethical standards" in curriculum

After getting all the FOIAs from the Naval Postgraduate School (see Saturday's post) I decided to make a request for one that had already been made.

Someone had requested a response the school had made to the Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman to review educational materials for "anti-Islamic content."

The response was fairly boring and it happened too long ago, so I decided against a story. Yet sticking with the purpose of this blog, I am sharing the response here.

The school basically listed a bunch of ways it searches and prevents this type of thing and, unless someone from the inside tells me differently, it looks like they are doing a pretty good job.

Tomorrow I will start getting into my municipal requests before swinging back around to local military stuff.

Read NPS' response below:



NPS FOIA follow -

No comments:

Post a Comment